Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekends Go TOO Fast!



I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigan's!


Here's a quick recap of my weekend!

Friday night I hung out with the kids.  We watched movies, ate popcorn, and were just plain lazy.

Saturday my director came up from Kansas City and my teammates and I held an awesome smokey eye class!  We had 18 ladies attend and have some potential new teammates!  

We held our class at a local Mexican restaurant.  We all had a nice surprise at the end when all the drinks and food were free!  It was very generous of Fiesta Cancun and the service was amazing!!

Saturday night we went out to eat and went bowling with a friend's family!  It was an awesome night and did wreak too much havoc on my nails.


Sunday I took my usual weekend nap with the kids- I LOVE napping with my kids.  Then we played outside and the snow was perfect to make our snowman!


I loved my weekend, how was your's?  

1 comment: