So winter came, and this product was literally flying out of my hands. I'll be honest, I hadn't tried it. I got curious when I was ordering 10 to 12 tubes at a time, sending 2 and 3 tubes to each customer by their request.
So what's the big deal about this pink tube of goop?
Here's what the company tells you, this pink substance will do:
- Excellent for dry patches, especially on hands, elbows and feet.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).
Here's what my customers tell me, this goo will do:
- Put it on your feet and put socks on when you sleep= soft, soft feet
- Use on your hands for frequent hand washers, especially at night
- Great for your face in that dry winter air, a little goes a long ways!
- Great for those rough, cracked, man hands that you don't want touching your soft skin- smooth those man hands ladies!
- Chaffed baby cheeks (real babies here)- it is great because it's thick, soaks in, won't get in their eyes/mouth, and does the trick almost overnight!
- In the summer time, one client puts it in her fridge. After a long day outside in the heat, she puts it all over to cool and moisturize her skin.
Here's a couple things I found I love about it
- Really chapped lips? You got it! I use a little bit of this, especially over night! Works instantly, great for little ones too!
- Dry scalp areas- use a tiny tiny bit and massage it in those areas where that dry winter air has caused irritation
It is a fabulous product and now I understand why people don't want to run out!
A little product special for my readers, by 2 tubes, get a third half off! Use GOO as your promo code.
This also qualifies you for free shipping. (Shipping is always free on orders of $20 or more) Orders must be paid with debit or credit to ship.
Get some of this great goo for yourself, friends, or family by clicking HERE!