“I think somehow we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision.”
What a great Tuesday link up and a fun way for people to get to know me better!
I'm the Kinda Girl Who....
- doesn't have a lot of extra spending money always, so when I shop I'm extremely picky
- prefers beer to wine or fruity drinks
- would rather sit around a campfire than go to a romantic movie
- writes poetry but can only write when I feel inspired about something
- despite growing up Catholic would like to explore other religions because I feel I am missing something in the Catholic mass and community
- loves a good book and craves reading
- loves being around friends and people, but I hate large crowds
- sings at the top of my lungs in my car with my kids...and alone
- has dance parties with my kids when we are alone, only so I can practice in hopes I won't look like a fool the next time I dance (p.s. it never works)
- second guesses my choices all the time whether it's a simple decision like what to wear or what to order or it's a major decision like applying for a new job
- thinks the media is ridiculous in the things they report on. Some things in life, no matter how famous we are, should be private or really, who cares? Recent example- Pregnant Kate in her bikini...is that really news?
- doesn't have it all together at all. I fly by the seat of my pants most of the time, somehow it's mostly successful.
- is finally learning how to be comfortable in my skin.
- feels I should have been a veterinarian and secretly wants to go back to school but I doubt myself
- feels that all life, no matter it's purpose, should be respected and give quality of life
What kind of girl are you? Leave a fun random fact about yourself!