Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's OK Thursday!



Cannot wait for this weekend!  The first one in a long time, and last one for about a month where I have nothing else scheduled but kid time!

Let's hop to it!

Linking up:


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK....

- I haven't gotten anything ready for Easter yet, I have some ideas and work best under pressure!

- I am so busy with Mary Kay lately, my head kind of spins, in a good way!  I have built momentum for myself, and want to keep it going!  Sales Director suite, I'm coming after you!

- Kaden wanted his fingernails painted pink like Aeri's.  He's three, I tell him it's for girls, but let his creativity run!

- I signed up for a 20K with a friend even though I've never run more than 3 miles in my life.  GULP.

- I've spoiled myself lately, it's been a very long time since I've been able to.


Happy Easter everyone!  And remember, you wouldn't buy your children a reindeer for Christmas, so don't buy them a bunny for Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment