Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's OK Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK it's Thursday, it's been a crazy week for me!  I'm looking forward to the weekend, but all my weekends are filled for the next 6 weeks too!

So let's get to it!

It's OK.....

^ that I have a new foster dog.  One can never have too much fur...that's a lie.  It makes black hard to wear BUT it makes life so much more enjoy able and filling.  More on him tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

^ I'm having trouble making a career choice right now.  It's my family's income and means of survival.  What to do?  What to do?

^ I fell behind in my blogs this week.  My mind has been preoccupied with major decisions and I've felt exhausted by them.

^ I went to bed at 8:15 last night.  I needed to shut the world out.

^ I decided to check out this Candy Crush Saga game and now I'm addicted!

^ I'm thinking about totally ditching ever wear normal jeans again.  I'm addicted to cute skinny pants, skirts, and dressier outfits.

^ I check the "Where's My Refund" site everyday, sometimes twice!  I am going to save the majority but plan getting the kids quality car seats and paying a couple major bills off.

^ I have a huge box of Mary Kay being delivered today!  Love it!  Can't wait to deliver it to special ladies!

^ I've gotten several online orders recently.  I love shipping Mary Kay to people (free shipping on orders over $20).  It comes in a fun box and makes them feel special.

^ I'm totally loving Yoga and now am going to get a pretty mat, case, my own cleaner, and maybe Yoga socks.  Any suggestions on cute mats and socks?

^ I'm noticing already I am more flexible during Yoga after 3 weeks.  I wonder if I'll be able to do the splits again??


Okay I'm going to check out!  What are you OK with this Thursday?

Linking up with Brunch with Amber and A Complete Waste of Makeup.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I need to do yoga if it means I could be more flexible lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley you should! I love it and am seeing a difference! It's a great easy going work out!

      Delete
  2. I was playing that Candy Crush Saga, but had to quit because it got to hard, and the only way to continue was to pay $ for advancing. - lol

    thanks for stopping by my blog :) Hope you get your refund soon :)

    ReplyDelete