Auuughhhhhhh! I'm so glad it's Friday! TGIF! TGIF! So let's dig through this week and find 5 positive things in it.
1. I'm alive and well as are my children, family, and fur-babies. I have a house, a job (even if it's been grueling), a functional car (despite the malfunctions, warning lights, messed up guages), food in my belly, clothes on my back. These are the biggest things I have to high five about this week- sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and be thankful you have the basics.
2. I have added a beautiful lady to my team in Mary Kay. She offers a lot with her great personality, drive for success, cosmetology background, and is a very relatable person. She's going to be a great asset to our team and is going to be so successful. I can't wait to work with her! My goal is to build a fun team of ladies and implement a studio setting in our area and offer how to's, skin care, and fun events for women and men in our surrounding areas.
3. My mom hosted a friend over to try some products quick- no class, facial, etc. Just to try some bronzers and powders quick. This 30 minute visit resulted in $100 dollar night in sales. Thank you mom for that, every bit helps and I'm really trying to reach my goal this quarter!
4. I work for a chiropractic doing tech support for a software he developed. Big bonus because my clumsy self missed the patch of ice hiding under the beautiful dusting of snow today and completely wiped out hard. I mean hard. Really hard. Do you like how I talk about the snow and make it sound pretty when really I have a lot of dark mean negative things in my head? Anyways, free adjustment today and another coming Monday. High Five to that!
5. It's Friday, I made it to Friday. High Five to me on that. It's been a helluva a week and I'm doing my best to be a positive little butterfly. I feel like Jekyll and Hyde with multiple personalities.
I hope my blog made you smile a little. It's been a grueling week for me so I can only take it with sarcasm and try to make it funny. Hope your weekend is amazing!
Linking up with Lauren: