Happy Tuesday everyone! We survived Monday, although I still have a little bit of Monday's hangover I think. Why does Monday drift into other days of the week?
Anyways, on for a short fun link up with Life, Love, Lauren and Austin Family Diary.
7 Things I Do Everyday
- Skin Care- I can't believe I ever used to not take care of my skin! I wish I had started younger, but am thankful I found Mary Kay to help repair some of the damage I've done.
- Check Facebook- I'm a busy mom, and I care about my friends and am thankful for Facebook, as ridiculous as it can be and sounds, to help keep me in touch with my friends and their families.
- Weekly Goal/Plan Sheet- I have goals with Mary Kay, plans with kids, family and friends. There is no way I could get this done without prioritizing, lists, and some sort of plan.
- Love my children- I tell my children everyday I love them 'way up to the sky,' they are special, they are smart, and we are best friends forever. They need to know everyday day, and several times.
- Spoil my cats- I am a crazy cat lady. Cats are beautiful unique animals and they are also perfect for someone who is lazy and busy at the same time! They are a huge part of my soul.
- Vacuum- Sometimes twice a day if I'm home. I have pets, I have kids, and I have the house the size of a breadbox. My house gets messy fast, and there's nothing that irritates me more than dirty floors.
- Day Dream- It's my sanity and my drive. Nothings perfect, but I'll continue to strive to make our lives happy each day. If you can dream it, you can do it!